General Help and Support
What is my user name?
Your username depends on the type of membership you first registered as.
- For users who initially registered as UQ Engineering or Non-Engineering Students, your username is your 8-digit UQ student number (45XXXXXX) which appears on your student card.
- For Non-UQ Students, Staff, and Alumni, your username will usually be your first and last name, separated by a full stop (.), and possibly including a number at the end (i.e. john.smith3).
If you need help retrieving your username, please contact EUS IT Services for assistance. Please ensure you include as much detail as possible to allow us to identify you; if we cannot identify who you are, we cannot help you.
Help! I haven't received my password reset email!
This often happens when the email address registered to your account is incorrect.
If this happens to you, please contact EUS IT Services for assistance. To help us with your query, please ensure you include:
- Your full and correct name; and
- For UQ Student members (including alumni members previously registered as a Student member), your 8-digit UQ student number; or
- For non-UQ Student members, your user name and correct email address.
I've forgotten my password, how can I access my account?
If you have forgotten your password, you can reset it by following these instructions. You will need either your username or registered email address to begin this process.
- Head to the Members’ Area at https://www.uqeus.com.au/members
- Click the Lost your password? link below the password field
- Enter your username or registered email address
- Click Get New Password to have a password reset link sent to your registered email account
- Login to your registered email address and look for an email from EUS Member Services
- Click or copy and paste into your web browser the password reset link contained in the email
- Enter the password you would like to use
- Confirm the password by entering it again, and submitting the form
For optimal security, you should always use a strong, secure password that is extremely difficult for anyone else to guess. Additionally, you should not use any password for multiple services (i.e. do not use the same password as your student email account or UQ SI-Net login.
My question isn't listed, who can I speak to?
If you can’t find a solution to your problem here, use our contact form to get in touch.
When selecting the departmental area, select the most suitable of the following:
- For all technical queries, including missing memberships, password reset requests, incorrect ball ticketing, voting difficulties, or other website issues, select IT Services – your query will be sent to the EUS IT Services team
- For EUS social enquiries, ball seating allocation or dietary requirements, all non-technical election matters, and other enquiries, select EUS Secretariat – your query will be sent to the EUS Secretary
- For Club social enqueries (including balls) and general questions, select the relevant Affiliated Club or Society (i.e. CESA, ChESS, EBESS, MAMA, MESS, or Skirts) – you query will be sent to the relevant club’s Secretary
EUS Exec Help and Support
How do I access my EUS email account?
To find out how to login to your EUS email account, follow the instructions on this page.
Please note that EBESS email accounts are not maintained by EUS. Please contact EBESS for assistance in accessing your EBESS email, provided by Google.
I don't know my EUS email address and/or password
Please contact EUS IT Services for further assistance. Please ensure you include sufficient information so as to positively identify you as an office bearer of EUS or one of its Affiliated Clubs and Societies.